How boring and exhausting doing the laundry can be? You do so much work and some stains are too stubborn to go away.
Moreover, it is very hard to find a good detergent that will not cost you too much. You can change this by using only one ingredient and laundry problems are gone forever.
It can save you time, money and nerves and all you need is some white vinegar to the washing machine.
Here are ten reasons why to use white vinegar when doing the laundry.
1. Before you put your clothes into the machine, pour half a cup of white vinegar on them.
In this way the white vinegar will rise the power of the laundry detergent, protect the color of the clothes and decrease the soapy residue after washing.
2. Instead of your regular fabric softener, you can use some of the vinegar. There is a compartment designed especially for a softener in your washing machine and you should pour vinegar in it.
White vinegar can provide the same effect a softener does. However, there is a difference and that is it cannot harm the environment as much as the fabric one and it is even softer.
3. Use white vinegar for your white clothes because the acid can remove any sweat or deodorant stains.
4. If you have sensitive skin, the residue on the clothes after washing made by powder detergents can cause you irritation. To prevent this, add half a cup of the vinegar to the laundry.
5. White vinegar can even neutralize very unpleasant smells as a cigarette smoke and many others from your clothes.
6. Take your dirty clothes and soak them in vinegar solution. For this you will need hot water and half a cup of vinegar. Let them soak during the night and wash them thoroughly. As an extra tip, dilute vinegar essence and spray it on a stubborn strain, then rub it gently.
7. One can find very hard removing animal hairs or fuzz from the clothes. That is why you need vinegar. It will do the job for you cleaning the hairs from the clothes in no time.
8. Another thing the white vinegar will take care is static charge, thanks to the acid.
9. In your hand wash, add six tablespoons of vinegar and leave it for 30 minutes to soak. You can do the same thing with your underwear or swimwear.
10. You can descale and clean your washing machine without any harsh chemicals now that you know about white vinegar.
We hope these tips will help you remove stains or unpleasant smell from your clothes.
Please share with your friends.
Healthy Food House