Treating varicose veins on time prevents the development of phlebitis. Phlebitis is called total obstruction of a vein. This disease is a consequence of the existence of a blood clot lodged in the vein. If the clot is directed into the pulmonary circulation, it causes a pulmonary embolism. Hence the importance of treating varicose veins before they result in more serious situations.
Today we propose a treatment, against varicose veins, economic and natural. You’ll only need green or red tomatoes, the ones you get first. This remedy is very popular and has traveled from generation to generation to get our hands on.
Tomatoes to cure varicose veins.
All properties of the tomato are very well known and how beneficial it is for our health. However, you may not know its uses in the treatment of varicose veins. In this case, the healing properties derive from their seeds: they contain an acidic substance that acts similarly to aspirins. They are anticoagulants and liquefy the blood. In addition, the flavonoids that own the tomatoes, help to strengthen the blood vessels.
With green Tomatoes:
“Wash, very well, several green tomatoes. They are ripe tomatoes but their color is green.
Cut them into slices of about 0.5 cm.
– slices of the tomatoes on the varicose veins and on the “spiders” (capillary network that has a spider form).
“You can bandage the area to keep the tomato slices in position.
“After a while, you’ll start tingling.” Then the veins will begin to burn slightly, then remove the bandages.
– Rinse the area with cold water.
– Repeat this treatment five times a day. After two weeks, you will notice the results in your body. It will relieve the burning sensation, the swelling and, little by little, the varicose veins will disappear.
With red Tomatoes:
Unlike the previous treatment, this is done throughout the night.
– Before going to sleep, wash some tomatoes and cut them into slices, as explained in the previous treatment.
– Collect them on the varices and fasten with bandages.
– You should let the slices work for 4 hours.
– After this time, you must change the slices and replace them with new ones. Once this is done, let it act again for 4 hours and so on until you have to get up.
– Do this treatment every night.
Remember that if you want the symptoms to diminish, it is necessary to accompany these, and any other treatment, with a healthy and balanced diet.
– Eat foods rich in Omega3 and Omega6: These essential oils are not produced by the body, so add them to your diet. Omega3 helps the flexibility of the veins and is anti-inflammatory. Omega6 prevents heart disease, lowers blood pressure and prevents blood clots. The food they have are: sardines, anchovies, cod, seafood, nuts, sunflower oil and sesame seeds.
– Consume selenium: It is an antioxidant that prevents hardening of body tissues and keeps elastic vascular walls. It is found in nuts, cucumbers, mushrooms, eggs and brewer’s yeast.
– Foods with vitamin E: Vitamin E improves circulation and oxygenation of the blood, while preventing and diluting blood clots. It is in dairy, white meats, nuts, asparagus, parsley, pumpkins, tomatoes, whole grain olives and kiwis.